CSC-220 - Video to PC/HDTV Scaler
The Video to PC/HDTV Scaler from Cypress Technology is designed to convert Composite, S-Video, YCbCr/YPbPr and PC signals to a variety of computer and HDTV resolutions. This useful Cypress device handles video input from TV systems NTSC, PAL and SECAM TV standards. The Video to PC/HDTV Scaler has many great features to enhance performance and is ideal for use in professional large screen presentation.
- Professional universal scaler/deinterlacer for CV, SV, YCbCr/YPbPr and PC inputs All inputs can be scaled up to output resolution - PC output : 640x 480, 800x 600 (SVGA), 1024 x768(XGA), 1280 x 1024(SXGA). HDTV output: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- Automatically accommodates input video systems of NTSC 3.58, PAL and SECAM.HDTV output: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- High performance adaptive 3D Comb filter Y/C separator.
- Per-pixel motion compensated deinterlacing algorithms to produce artifact-free progressive scan video signal.
- Built in Adaptive film mode 3:2 pull-down provides clear and crisp deinterlacing of video originating from 24 fps film,such as DVD movies.
- Frame rate conversion from 50Hz up to 60Hz (PAL), or 60Hz up to 60Hz(NTSC)
- Vertical temporal filter(VT) removes jaggy and other deinterlacing artifacts from normal video.
- OSD menu with adjustable control on Color, Detail, Brightness, Contrast and Hue(NTSC).
- Built-in DCTI/DLTI circuit for color/luminance transient improvement.
- Last memory for all adjustments.
- RS-232 interface allows remote control from PC.