clux-sdi2hca - 3G SDI to DVI converter
The SDI to DVI converter from Cypress Technology allows SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be displayed on the HDMI input's display. This handy Cypress device includes an high bitrates processing at 2.970 Gbit/s which ensures fast signal transmission without signal loss. Furthermore the SDI to DVI Converter includes an built-in Audio Out which allows users to play the audio through the 3.5Ø phone jack synchronously without delay.
Note: Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distance may vary if used with another type of cable.
- Operation at 2.970Gb/s, 2.970/1.001Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 1.485/1.001Gb/s and 270Mb/s
- Integrated audio de-embedding for max 8 channels of 48kHz audio
- Auto video mode detection (3G/SD/HD)
- Conversion up to 1080p 50/59.94/60 10-bit
- Connect with other unit to extend your signal over long distances
- Supports input signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SD signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals